Friday, 13 April 2012

Foray into Wet Felting

I'm making a slightly secret piece at the moment and need a long piece of flat felt for it. I thought that needle felting it would take me forever so I decided to give wet felting a go...
I've read about the basics of wet felting and decided to just go for it. Can't say it totally caught my imagination but I was only making a flat piece in one colour. Perhaps I'll try again and be a bit more creative with it. 


I only had a small bamboo roll so ended up making two pieces that I joined together and I'm actually quite pleased with the result. Watch this space for what it's going to turn into...!




 It's thirsty work this felting malarkey...!



I'll be able to show you what I made and hopefully what it's for next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment