Thursday, 12 April 2012

Getting Started

Hello!
I have a confession to make... I've tried my hand at getting a blog going a total of 3 times now. Each time, I've written one post and, well, that's it. It seems I don't have the blogging gene. My main obstacle has definitely been time. I essentially run two businesses side by side and this takes up the majority of my hours and minutes and I haven't before now felt the need to fit a blog into this.


However, I'm on a bit of a mission to change this. I've seen what a good blog can do for a business, but my main motivation is that I think that what I do is interesting, and could be of interest to others. If I keep this in mind, I hope I can come up with enough to write about and entertain with!


I'm also a business woman (sounds so professional!) and I like to imagine I may be able to help others a little with some advice here and there; about how I've done things, and how you might be able to use that in your world. I can't guarantee my advice will be sage or 'correct', but it will be honest :)


In the spirit of starting as I mean to go on, I'll put another actual post up today. I hope you enjoy reading about my life and what I get up to and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments. 
Thorn Tree in Bloom at Arne, Dorset (possibly Acacia?)

No comments:

Post a Comment